Patt Unhanandana from Chiang Rai Province and graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of fine arts, Printmaking branch, Chiang Mai University and her style of work is abstract.
How he get started in Art & what inspired her
Inspiration for work she likes the techniques and methods of graphic arts. She likes art that has an uneven texture (texture) because this makes a direct impact on the feeling of art. The turning point when she was little, she saw my father’s art. Her Father graduated from art college and was impressed and wanted to be like her father But my father is not an artist. Dad works in the office.
The style of work is Abstract / Semi-Abstract and Illustration style using Collage/ Drawing/ Transfer/ Mono Print/ Mixed Media techniques.
- September Rak Wan Wan Exhibition
- December 6th Art Bridge Exhibition
- February 1st Heart Exhibition Heart Abstract 1
- March 3rd Small Sbai Exhibition
- September 1st Mae Ying Jiang Hai Group Exhibition Exhibition
Global Women – Women’s Art 1
- December 7th Hua Art Exhibition
- February, Heart and Soul Exhibition "Heart and Soul " Heart Abstract 2.
- June Exhibition "Small Sbai #4"
- June 2nd Mae Ying Jiang Hai Group Exhibition Exhibition.
Global Women – Women’s Art 2
- October Love Festival Art Exhibition “Light Color of Love” (The Light Color of Love).
- December 8th Art Exhibition.
- June 3rd Heart Exhibition Heart Abstract 3
- 30 Oct. Cliff Collection Exhibition of Mae Ying Artist Collective at Baan Singhaklai, Chiang Rai.
- November 9, Chang Sang Silp, Land of Elephant Ngu, at Sri Don Mun Art Space Gallery, Chiang Rai.
- 26 Dec. 10th Anniversary Art Bridge 10th Anniversary Artbridge chiangrai at Chiang Rai Art Bridge.
- 21 May, Small Sabai 2022 exhibition at Chiang Rai Art Center.
- 12 Jun Mae Ying Artist Collective Exhibition “Light from Within” at Chiang Rai Art Station At the Chiang Rai Art Bridge.
- 2 Jul. Thailand Biennale Chiang Rai Exhibition at Tan Khun Art Gallery, Wat Rong Khun, Chiang Rai.
- 23 Jul. “Nice to meet you : Happy to see you” exhibition by illustration group “Fun Lab” at Singhaklai House, Mod Chanapai Foundation.
- 25 Jul. “Creat together” exhibition “Designtogether for Chiang Rai” project At Viharn Din, Cherntawan Rai, Chiang Rai.